Monday, June 8, 2009

Making the Switch to Green, Homemade, Cleaning Products

I made the switch to green cleaning products a month ago and I have to say I am really pleased with the results. I never thought white distilled vinegar could be so useful as a cleaning agent and safe! I have granite counter tops and I've been using Windex or a granite sealer/cleaner. Both are toxic products. When I tried the vinegar and water solution I was amazed at how clean my counter tops were. There was not the usual film on top that I have to keep rubbing to get off. The counter tops were clean and shiny.

If you are interested in trying home made cleaning products that are safe for your family and affordable, check out the great collection of websites that I found that talk about all the different ways in which you can clean your home.

Just click on the binder link below.



http://livebinders.com/play/play?id=1834

No comments:

Post a Comment